Scilab Scilin Toolbox
Scilin is a Scilab toolbox for sparse linear systems. It provides preconditionners and iterative methods for the sparse linear equations.
- Incomplete LU factorisations
- Iterative solvers
- Matrix Market I/O functions
This project is OBSOLETE.
Please see the following projects:
- imsls : Iterative Methods for Sparse Linear Equations http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/imsls/
- matmark : Matrix Market http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/matmark/
- spilu : Sparse Incomplete LU Preconditionners http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/spilu/
- bicg: BIConjugate Gradient method
- bicgstab: BIConjugate Gradient STABilized method
- pcg: Conjugate Gradient method
- cgs: Conjugate Gradient Squared method
- cheby: CHEBYshev method
- gmres: Generalized Minimal RESidual method
- jacobi: JACOBI method
- qmr: Quasi Minimal Residual method
- sor: Successive Over-Relaxation method
Incomplete LU factorisation
- ilut: Incomplete LU factorization with dual Truncation strategy
- ilutp: ilut with column Pivoting
- ilud: ilu with single dropping + Diagonal compensation ( ~milut )
- iludp: ilud with column Pivoting
- iluk: level-k ilu
- ilu0: simple ilu(0) preconditioning
- milu0: milu(0) preconditioning
Matrix Market I/O functions
- mminfo: extracts storage information from a Matrix Market file (MM file)
- mmread: reads contents of MM file into sparse or dense format
- mmwrite: writes sparse or dense matrix to a MM file
- det: returns the determinant of a sparse matrix
- nnz: gives the number of non-nul elements of a sparse matrix
- gen57pt : generates 5-point and 7-point matrices discretizing elliptic operators
- splsolve: ?
- spusolve: ?
- triangular: see if a sparse matrix is upper or lower triangular
precond/: This directory contains interfaces of robust preconditioner routines using dual thresholding for dropping strategy. The routines come from the tool-box SPARSKIT.
solvers/: This directory contains several basic iterative linear system solvers, written in Scilab language. The routines are adaptations of the mltemplates library.
man/: This directory contains files for online help.
matio/: This directory contains some matrix generation routines from SPARSKIT and some matrix market input/output routines, adapted in Scilab language.
addon/: This directory contains some useful functions, such as the determinant or the number of non null elements of a sparse matrix. The function %sp_l_s.sci allow now a upper and lower triangular resolution with optimized algorithms.
demos/: This directory contains four demos using solvers and preconditioners with some typical matrices. ( see the directory /demos/matrices )
This module has been developed by Aladin Group (IRISA-INRIA) from a basic tool-kit for sparse matrix computations, SPARSKIT (developed by Y.Saad, University of Minnesota) and from the mltemplates library
This toolbox is released under the terms of the CeCILL license : http://www.cecill.info/licences/Licence_CeCILL_V2-en.txt
- 1993 - Univ. of Tennessee and Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- 2000 - 2001 - INRIA - Aladin Group
- 2010 - DIGITEO - Michael Baudin