This is a project providing demonstrations illustrating numerical computing features in Scilab. The purpose of this module is mainly educational, in the sense that it provides mathematical explanations of the mathematics behind the computations which are showed. We use the LaTeX features of the Scilab v5 help management system to provide the equations to the user.
This module uses the apifun module for argument checking.
List of demonstrations
- Complex Elementary functions
- Linear Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Probabilities / Statistics
- Report the interactive controls for the demo of complex functions.
- 2010 - DIGITEO - Michael Baudin
- 2008 - INRIA
- 2005 - INRIA - Pierre MARECHAL
- 2001 - Bruno Pincon
This toolbox is distributed under the CeCILL license : http://www.cecill.info/licences/Licence_CeCILL_V2-en.txt
Michael Baudin thanks Allan Cornet and Didier Halgand for their input on this project.