NIST Dataset toolbox
The goal of this toolbox is to provide a collection of datasets distributed by NIST.
The NIST Standard Reference Datasets is a collection of datasets. The purpose of this project is to improve the accuracy of statistical software by providing reference datasets with certified computational results that enable the objective evaluation of statistical software.
See the overview in the help provided with this toolbox.
The following is a list of functions in this toolbox.
- nistdataset_getpath — Returns the path to the current module.
- nistdataset_read — Reads a dataset from NIST
Moreover, the module provides 34 datasets from NIST in the following categories:
- Univariate Summary Statistics (9 datasets)
- Non Linear Least Squares (25 datasets)
Datasets from other categories are provided on the NIST website, which cannot be read by the current toolbox. However, it should be straightforward to extend the current toolbox to read the other categories of files.
- This module depends on the assert module.
- This module depends on the apifun module.
- This module depends on the helptbx module.
- Copyright (C) 2012 - Michael Baudin
- Copyright (C) 2011 - DIGITEO - Michael Baudin
This toolbox is distributed under the CeCILL license.
- Statistical Reference Datasets, http://www.itl.nist.gov/div898/strd/