Scilab interface to the CGAL library
The current version of the CGLAB toolbox provides a collection of functions, in particular Delaunay triangulations in 2D, 3D and nD space; Convex hull in 2D and 3D; Delaunay mesh generator in 2D space; and many others.
For now, CGLAB is available under GNU/Linux and Mac OS X through ATOMS with the command: atomsInstall('cglab')
The main functions are the following:
- cdt2_get_connectivity — Get the connectivity of cdt2, constrained Delaunay triangulation.
- cdt2_get_coord — Get coordinates of vertices of cdt2.
- cgal_stream_2 — Computes the streamlines of a given regular vector field.
- cgal_streamlines — Plots data returned by stream_2.
- constrained_delaunay_2 — Constrained Delaunay triangulation
- convex_hull_2 — convex hull of a set of points in the plane.
- convex_hull_3 — Convex hull in 3d space.
- delaunay_2 — Delaunay triangulation of a set of points in 2d space.
- delaunay_3 — Delaunay triangulation of a set of points in 3d space.
- delaunay_n — Delaunay triangulation of a set of points in some n-dimensional space
- dt2_get_connectivity — Get the connectivity of dt2
- dt3_get_connectivity — Get the connectivity of dt3
- dtn_get_connectivity — Get the connectivity of dtn
- interp3 — a trilinear interplation.
- interp2 — a bilinear interplation.
- mesh2_refine — Refine mesh2.
- mesh_2 — Delaunay Mesher
- surface_mesher — Meshes a surface defined as a grey level in a 3D image And with functions to insert/delete points.
Screenshot of the result of delaunay_2: