Table of Content
How to run the code.
I'll update the documentation soon. To get you running here is what you need to do.
- Install the simgear-dev library. (apt-get install simgear-dev)
- Install flightgear. (apt-get install flightgear)
- Download the aerospace-toolbox code.
- Start scilab, go to the folder where the code is and run: exec builder.sce
- If there are no errors then run: exec loader.sce
- Start flightgear by running the bash script fgrun.sh located in the aerospace-toolbox folder: ./fgrun.sh
- Then type y=flightGearUpdate(u) where:
- u = [aileron;elevator;rudder;throtte]
- y = [roll;pitch;yaw;p;q;r;lon;lat;alt;vN;vE;vD;vWindN;vWindE;vWindD;Ax;Ay;Az]
- aileron, elevator, rudder, is mapped from -1 to 1
- throttle is mapped from 0 to 1
- To use this in xcos employ a user defined scilab function block and set the update function to y=flightGearUpdate(u), set u to size [4,1] and set y to size [18,1].
- I'll be creating a sample block soon.