What is it?
Aerospace Blockset is an external Scilab module providing aerospace palette for Xcos. It is based on CelestLab aerospace library and allows to:
- simulate satellites position on the Earth's orbit
- calculate ground station access times
- simulate sun and moon position
- estimate basic atmosphere properties depending on altitude
- visualise the data in a comprehensive way
- perform basic time frame and reference frame conversions
- convert between different units, perform basic vector operations and more!